Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What a morning....

Well, I feel like a Marine this morning... I got up and took Bradley to Dr. Rodgers house by 6:15am - he is scrubbing in with Dr. Rodgers for a day in the surgery (cool huh!). Then came home and got Emalie and Joshua up - Emalie has early skating and Jacob nor Bradley are home to watch Joshua - so he had to get up early and come with me....

Anyway - now we are home - and tired - and I am starting to paint the basement stairwell! This day is just staying so full...

Hope your day's are going well

1 comment:

ginny said...

Hi! I love reading your posts. I have a new blog site. I accidently erased the one I have for the past couple of years when I was doing a new layout so here it is: www.nelsonites.blogspot.com. don't forget to back up your blog so you don't lose it all like me.