Our Forever Family
Jacob loves to play fast - luckly he plays well!
Just listen!
Bradley played Mozart Rondo Alla Turca - I love his expression.
Buffie, These are so impressive!! You must be so proud. I'm glad that we fianlly have DSL so we can track your blog and see the kids' stuff. How did the boys do in the competition?
Hooray for blogging! It looks like you've got it figured out. Way to go. Everything looks great, and the boys' piano pieces are awesome!
I am SO happy you are blogging! The kids look so grown up! How was Disney?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Buffie,
These are so impressive!! You must be so proud. I'm glad that we fianlly have DSL so we can track your blog and see the kids' stuff. How did the boys do in the competition?
Hooray for blogging! It looks like you've got it figured out. Way to go. Everything looks great, and the boys' piano pieces are awesome!
I am SO happy you are blogging! The kids look so grown up! How was Disney?
Post a Comment